Tuesday, September 1, 2009

An innocent pretend play I wish it's true

"Let's play pretend superhero, Logie!"
"Okay!" "Said Logan.
Aidan took off flying around the house, "Zoom, Zoom...what do you wish for Daddy?" Asked Super Aidan.
"I wish, I wish my baby came back!"
"Zoom, zoom, there he is! That's your baby brother alive!" said Super Aidan.
"No, my baby brother is dead."
"No, I brought him back alive, Logan"
"Wow, thank you. God, you are the best!"
"Okay, let's go to work now. Zoom Zoom"
Both of them took off flying around the house.

1 comment:

  1. Dear, o, dear Flora, I wish I had the exact medicine to cure you from your deep grief so that you can be happy again.
    I've been visiting your site more often recently as my baby is coming to the age of Caelan. I really feel for you - your loss, your sadness, your anger and your guilty feeling at times. I even dreamt that we met the other night and we were having a heart-to-heart talk about this. It was so real that I woke up thinking that I should call you. But I know I am no good with words. I probably would say all the wrong things.
    What I can say is that Caelan in heaven probably will be happy to see you happy, and he will be sad to see you sad! He is living in your heart and will always be. He is the root of your life and he is in you!
    Thinking of you!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete