We had the boys lit the candles, watched a few clips, sang a few songs, climbed all over the furnitures, drove Tommy crazy with their craziness and rushed them to bed. We both were exhausted and took a short nap.
The day was not as harsh as we had anticipated. Thank God and much thanks for the prayers and thoughts throughout the week and the day.
As I signed off tonight, I continue to remember Caelan and remember how much love and joy he brought us. What a precious gift from God who is in control even when my world is spinning and going in all senseless directions. But tonight, I shall continue to be still and trust Him. I shall continue to hide and rest under my loving God...until my heart is less broken.
Still
Words and Music by Reuben Morgan
Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me
within your mighty hand
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
I will be still and know you are God
Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know his power
In quietness and trust
The day was not as harsh as we had anticipated. Thank God and much thanks for the prayers and thoughts throughout the week and the day.
As I signed off tonight, I continue to remember Caelan and remember how much love and joy he brought us. What a precious gift from God who is in control even when my world is spinning and going in all senseless directions. But tonight, I shall continue to be still and trust Him. I shall continue to hide and rest under my loving God...until my heart is less broken.
Still
Words and Music by Reuben Morgan
Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me
within your mighty hand
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
I will be still and know you are God
Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know his power
In quietness and trust




>>We had the boys lit the candles, watched a few >>clips, sang a few songs, climbed all over the >>furnitures, driven Tommy crazy with their >>craziness and rushed them to bed.
ReplyDeleteWe did the same thing - except the "drive Tommy crazy" part.
>>As I signed off tonight, I continue to >>remember Caelan and remember how much love and >>joy he brought us. What a precious gift from >>God who is in control even when my world is >>spinning and going in all senseless >>directions. But tonight, I shall continue to >>be still and trust Him. I shall continue to >>hide and rest under my loving God...until my >>heart is less broken.
Amen. And blessings to you. Your faith is a blessing to us.
alfred